We help you figure out what works for you.
Sage Vision has the largest selection of low vision products in PA. We look forward to working together to keep it simple, easy and as a bonus, create a “buy local” relationship.
Dedicated to helping all people with low vision!
Sage Vision is committed to partnering with you to find the right products for your lifestyle. We prioritize getting to know you and your goals. Then we can find the right product(s) for you!
Assistive technology devices are designed specifically to help you enjoy your world.
Sage Vision is the assistive technology leader in Pennsylvania. We provide many top leading industry brands offering a variety of devices. In addition, we offer you product demos, training, technical support and service.
Schedule my appointment now:
Steps to follow
SOLE SOURCE STATEMENT: Authorized PREMIER Low Vision Dealer for Vispero brands Optelec and Freedom Scientific (not limited to) Optelec: ClearView, ClearReader & Compact etc. Freedom Scientific: RUBY® TOPAZ®, ONYX®, FUSION®, ZoomText®, OpenBook®, PEARL® etc.
Stella, Schweizer, ERGO-Lux Low Vision Lighting & Magnifiers, eSight4, NuEyes, DreamWorks Vision Authorized Dealer: LVI MagniLink & IrisVision
New at Sage Vision!
We are excited to announce the release of these new products!
- Magnification up to 30x
- 8-inch touchscreen—large field of view
- Vibrant, high-definition image quality
- Unique proprietary contrast features
- Portable, low-profile design
- Live image panning—zoom in and out and swipe in all directions
- Line markers and masking features for focused reading
- Two HD cameras for document and distance viewing
Nara 5 or Nara 7
- 2X-32X magnification – for great magnification
- Built-in reading stand – for easy reading
- Lightweight design – easy to carry and use
- 4 hours continuous use – for independent reading
- Freeze Frame – practical i.e. for recipes
- Save images – great for memories
- Reading lines – makes reading easier
- Near and far viewing – for your convenience
- HDMI – connect to external monitor or TV
I have relied on Sage Vision Technology for many years to provide excellent service and support for all my students’ vision tech needs. They are a dedicated and responsive team willing to help at any time. Their knowledgeable team is able to help find the latest and greatest technology that meets the needs of the students.
Hi Dawn. I am writing to thank you for making the Clear Reader available for my 93 old Aunt. She is extremely happy with the Reader. You have given her a new life since she can now hear her correspondence without extra help. That was a great gift. Makes her days more enjoyable.
I would like to commend Sage Vision staff for their prompt and professional handling of the repair of my father’s reading machine! We want to thank them for their care during this COVID-19 time and for their patience with the retirement home and their guidelines during this time. They are truly professional and handle their clients with care!!
Thanks for being so flexible. -Sarah
Thanks for helping me over the phone and coming to the house. -Eva
Your showroom has it all. -Diane
Excellent rapport. Outstanding customer service. – George
“OH WOW! I did not know that there were so many devices out there for the visually impaired.
Sage Vision was so totally helpful !”
I can’t believe how fast the turn-around is that I’m getting assistance for my device!
I truly appreciate your patience while training me over the phone.
Thanks so much for the fast help and service. And letting me know when to expect my device and calling me back when I had a question.
Give the Gift of Sight with the Sage Vision Gift Card
Give loved ones the gift of sight with the new Sage Vision eGift Card.
Need to Know
In a world with COVID or free of COVID, vision loss is real. Amid the constant swirl of uncertainties during the pandemic, the dedicated team at Sage Vision focus on what we do best – helping individuals, children, and families with low vision and blindness handle the myriad challenges they face every day.
We have created new and effective ways to engage and serve our customers.
- We apologize for any hardship this may cause related to these supply chain issues.
- Rest assured, this is outside of Sage Vision’s control and we are doing whatever we can to figure out the best options for you!
- We appreciate your patience at this time. Carriers are experiencing significant delays.