A reading machine scans printed text and reads it up using a speech synthesizer. LVI offers the proprietary MagniLink Voice 2, which stands out with its cutting-edge design and it is fast and very easy to use.
MagniLink Voice 2 is a reading machine with focus on simplicity, high performance and contemporary design. It’s the user-friendly reading machine that exceeds expectations.
Easy to use
Basic use is extremely easy – just push the orange button and convert the text into speech!
Design and function in harmony
Premium material, details and finish ensure that the unit is as stable as it is durable. And when placed at home or office, it looks great in any environment.
Robust, yet extremely compact, it is designed for traveling and moving around.
- Easy set up – move the camera arm up and start
- Adaptable to the individual user, by adjusting reading speed, volume, audio profiles, voices, light and more
- Reads misaligned documents
- Reads a full A4 /US Letter page
- Automatic language detection
- Extremely good depth of field – optimized for browsing large books
- Digital documents on USB can also be read aloud
- Voice feedback for all functions
This option features a high performance battery that provides up to 5 hours of portable operation.
With this option, you can present the scanned text on a monitor, thus adding a visual display to the text being read aloud. This facilitates document orientation and improves reading
Question about this product?
"*" indicates required fields